Careers at Aeroweld, Inc.
We are always looking for qualified TIG welders and machinists as well as good stock and shipping clerks.
Please forward your resume to
Aeroweld Inc. is an FAA Repair Station certified
to repair and overhaul Turbine engine parts. Its primary function is the
overhaul of Rolls-Royce Model M250 combustion liners. The company was established
AeroWeld Inc. is an FAA Repair Station certified to repair and overhaul Turbine Engine parts. Its primary function is the overhaul of Rolls-Royce Model M250 combustion liners. We are seeking a full time Shop Helper.
Technician II- $18-21
You will be performing tasks such as Sandblasting, Grinding and Cleaning of the parts as well as TIG Welding. Detail oriented and ability to complete tasks with a sense of urgency is a must. Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 6-8 years of TIG Welding
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Basic math
- Attention to detail when reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Excellent Communication skills
- Florescent Penetrant Inspection Level 1
- Ability to perform basic machining skills
- Lays out, positions and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers and rulers
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies
- Inspects grooves, angles or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper and precision measuring instruments
- Removes rough spots from work piece, using grinder, hand file or scraper
- Develops templates and other work aids to hold and align parts
- Determines required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry and welding techniques
- Heats, forms and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch or TIG welding equipment
- Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly and welding operations
High School Diploma or GED, Welding Certificates Required
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. Drug-free working environment. All candidates are subject to drug and alcohol testing part our FAA approved policy.
Competitive Benefit Package available for fulltime employees after probation period.